Thursday, August 30, 2007



aug28
Originally uploaded by midoritsuru
You know summer is winding down when you get a vague sense that you're running out of sunlight.


black parasol, thrifted
turquoise teardrop earrings, a gift from my mother
white cotton mandarin style shirt, thrifted
turquoise nugget bracelet, flea market
turquoise/sterling silver slave bracelet, a souvenir from sedona, arizona
white cotton pants, thrifted, i think
silver khussas, thrifted in maryland

Today's song is Ray Charles' cover of "Summertime in the City" by the Lovin' Spoonful. The only thing I seemed to see today were black folk sweating.

Posted by Posted by midoritsuru at 1:44 PM
Categories:

3 comments:

isotope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
isotope said...

Hi erica, I just got to this blog from flickr. I read you're committed to environmental and social responsibility (as I am), than I thought you might be interested in this: http://blogactionday.org
Please, don't consider it just spamming.
Best regards,
s

midoritsuru said...

i checked it out, thank you for passing the info along.