Saturday, September 29, 2007



sep28
Originally uploaded by midoritsuru
This outfit was inspired by me si and Kasmeneo. I saw that me si was wearing red to highlight the freedom marches in Burma/Myanmar, and so I wanted to contribute to that vibe. I like Kasmeneo's style and the way he bends the unspoken rules of fashion. So!

red corduroy cap, gift from elyce (i have a few pins on there, an ET heart pin and a letter E pin)
printed pashmina, thrifted new (for 25 cents! holla!)
gray denim jacket, thrifted in seattle, '06
purple leather satchel, garage sale over the summer
red tank dress, thrifted
dockers half-pants, thrifted
black knee-high socks, street vendor in Korea
black brocade flats, bakers

The song of the day is "Too Poo (Liberation Dues)" by Oneness of Juju, in honor of people everywhere seeking liberation.

Posted by Posted by midoritsuru at 1:14 PM
Categories:

0 comments: